Monday, February 1, 2010

Top 10 Memorable Movie Quotes from Avatar

  • This is why we're here, because this little gray rock sells for twenty million a kilo. - Selfridge on newbies orientation
  • Just relax and let your mind go blank. That shouldn't be too hard for you. - Dr. Grace Augustine to Jake, before he becomes an Avatar
  • I dreamed I was a soldier who could bring peace. But eventually, you always have to wake up. - One of Jake's vlog
  • You have a strong heart; no fear. But stupid, like a child. - Neytiri to Jake
  • Feel her, feel her heartbeat, feel her breaths, feel her strong legs. - Neytiri to Jake on his first ride
  • I was afraid. For my people. But not anymore. - Neytiri after Jake's comeback
  • We will send them a message: that you can never take all you want. And this, THIS IS OUR LAND! - Jake's speech infront of Na'vi
  • Neytiri: You are like a baby! Clumsy! Loud!
    Jake: Then teach me!
    - On the two's first few encounters
  • Jake: I have already chosen. But this female; she must also choose me.
    Neytiri: She already has.
  • I see you - Jake after Neytiri rescues him at the end

0 comments:

Post a Comment