Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Happy new year everyone!

Each year promises a new beginning, but as each year ends we also realize broken promises. I barely knew people who stick true to their new year's resolution and became the person they want to be. But then, we keep on making our new set of promises each year and we've very optimistic to be more "obedient" this time.

I am one of that "new-years-hopeful". This year I promised to keep alive this blog until, well, next year or beyond 2010. I hope this blog won't last only after 2 weeks with only 2 posts. I hope this blog will really recollect my personal thoughts on almost anything anytime anywhere. I hope I could meet more friendly people online. I hope blogging could bring out the best in me.

We'll see next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment