Friday, March 12, 2010

Flash Forward into the Future

I'm getting addicted to the American TV series Flash Forward. It's in the sci-fi/drama/suspense genre and every episode is a real treat. The plot is simple yet rich, it does not take someone to be scientific geek to understand eveything. it's like my other favorite TV series Lost minus the confusion and chaos. I've happened to watch the first five episodes and can't wait to watch more. I think the real formula of this show is in giving the audience the whole picture of what's the plot is all about, and every characters and scenes became the pieces of the jigzaw puzzle to be solved.

In real word, I wonder how is it if we could peek into our future lives. If it's a bad future, should we take the courage to fight it off?

0 comments:

Post a Comment