Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good Times with Mo, Mojo and Grace Lee

I've been following lately via web Magic 89.9 morning show's The Good Times. I am not really a radio fanatic and I didn't have the chance listening to show's radio broadcast every morning after realizing I could save almost eight thousand bucks per month for not bringing car in the office. I've been a commuter for almost two months now and good thing I bumped into The Good Times site. I just realized I missed a lot. I found out how addictive the trio of Mo Twister, Mojo, and Grace Lee was. It's like fine wine served with steak and chocolates. I mean, they've got all the right blend everyone, guys, girls, gays will love.

Try it and get hooked too. You were warned. The daily podcast and wrap-up of the show is available here: http://www.goodtimeswithmo.co.cc/

0 comments:

Post a Comment